This is big. It is probably the biggest expo of its kind. I guess it’s a testament to how much the Philippine biking scene has grown in recent years.
If you want to scratch that nagging itch from upgraditis, you need to be there. Some of the best gear from the biggest brands in the industry will be featured at the expo. If you want to see just how Filipino bike makers and bike brands are making inroads in the industry, you have to go there and see their displays. Nyfti will be unveiling its Pinoy designed hand-made folding bike. Bambike will be showing off bicycles made from probably the greenest material you can ever use to build a bicycle–bamboo. Local brand Mars Kingdom will also be there to acquaint the public with their very affordable line of folding bikes and mountain bikes. Local makers of hydration packs and travel bags will also be there.
And last but not the least, if you want to see world class trials rider Thomas Oehler showcase his ninja tricks, you had better be there. Of course, you can simply have a good time being with thousands of other like-minded people who have a passion for bikes.
All kinds of bikes will be featured here: road bikes, triathlon bikes, mountain bikes, folding bikes, retro bikes, BMX, and every other pedal powered contraption in between. What do you need to know about the event? here you go:
The Philippine’s first premium biking exposition, PHIL-BIKE EXPO 2014 is a 2-day weekend event to be held in November 15-16 at Hall D of the World Trade Center Manila. Don’t miss out on new releases and launches of innovation and technology from your favorite brands. Reward yourself and your loved ones with special deals available only in the Expo.
With over 3,000 square meters of exhibit, retail, and special activities space, be a part of this milestone event loaded with these features:
- Bike Parking Service Premium service and treatment for your ride
- Repair & Maintenance Section Get tweaked on site or scratch your “upgradeitis”.
- Networking Lounge Hang out with like-minded riders and meet new friends
- Bike Christmas Tree Selfies highly recommended
- BMX Halfpipe Competitions Adrenaline pumping contests right before your very eyes
- Riding Clinics for Kids & Adults Something for the little and not so little ones to enjoy
- Vintage and Rare Bike Exhibit Best maintained vintage and rare pieces on display
- Retail Section So you won’t go home empty-handed
- Seminar/Fora Area Segments for different brands and biking categories, seminars on safety, health and training, talks by industry experts and celebrities, a jam-packed program of activities for riders of all levels and categories.
- Live entertainment Gloc-9 on November 16
- Raffle draws No dull moment allowed! Win special prizes from our sponsors by registering online
Regular Ticket Price – PhP 100
Group Buy – Buy 5 and get 1 for FREE (Full payment for 5 required to avail of the discount)
BMX Contestant – (FREE) Limited slots! Subject to Qualification Guidelines.
Media – (FREE) Please present your press credentials upon entry.
You can register online.
And here is the schedule of activities.
Bikers are encouraged to come on their bikes. There will be lots of guarded bike parking available (but bring your bike locks anyway).
Need more info? Try these: